Surrender . . . It’s more than just a fast . . . it’s a lifestyle!
Objective: Lead our community of faith in praying into God’s purposes for our personal lives, families, church and community.
Goal: To engage in 6 Days a Week Daniel Fast for 21 days – see http://www.daniel-fast.com for information on preparation, applications, recipes, etc.
Corporate Prayer: Each week we are praying for the following items each day
- Daily Prayer Menu (Cover these items in prayer each day of the week)
- Monday – Pray for 2018 Vision – (Habakkuk 2:2)
- Tuesday – Pray Leadership Team – (Ephesians 4)
- Wednesday – Pray for House Churches – (Acts 2:42-27)
- Thursday – Pray for Your Family – (Ephesians 5)
- Friday – Pray for Your Purpose (Proverbs 19:21)
- Saturday – Pray for the Harvest (Luke 10:2)
- Sunday – Claim Your Destiny Series – (Book of Joshua)
Sunday – January 7, 2018 – 12:15pm
Potluck Dinner at the Stan and Angela Shipe’s Home
Wednesday Night Bible Study 7:00 – 8:15pm
(Worship, Prayer, Bible Study & Small Group Discussion)
This series is based on a book called, “Creating Community: Five Keys to Building a Small Group Culture”. We will have the book available for purchase from $15.00 at church on Sunday.
- January 10 – People Need Community
- January 17 – Leaders Need Clarity
- January 24 – Connection Needs Simplicity
- January 31 – Process Need Reality
Vision 2.0 Meeting – January 21, 2018 – 12:15pm
We will hear the updated vision following the 21 Days of Fasting.